feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak DeFender M1 Mountain Bike Fender (Front)

Topeak DeFender M1 Mountain Bike Fender (Front)

Perfect for every rider!

This keeps most of the water off you if you ride on wet roads, but because they sit so far off of the tire, they leave some room for water to spray your legs. This is definitely a must have product if you want to keep dirt off of the underside of your bike and yourself. There are two detachable pieces and one piece that stays mounted into the fork. A few turns of an allen wrench and it's in place. It detaches very easily by pressing a button and pulling on the part you want to take off. The tips of the fender are made of a gel-like plastic and the rest of the fender is made of a harder plastic material. I have owned this product for a few months now and have not had any worries about breaking it. It is very durable and you would have to try to break it. I am very happy with topeak products in general and would recommend this brand to anyone that wants accessories for their bicycle.

Fits well

First one broke - amazon replaced it. I like the design, fits well on bike

GREAT FENDER

THIS PRODUCT WAS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. I REALIZED HOW GOOD IT WAS WHEN I DROVE MY OTHER BIKE WHICH DIDN'T HAVE A FENDER. IT'S NOT ONLY GOOD FOR RAIN, MUD, PUDDLES, ETC. IT'S GREAT ON EVERYDAY TERRAIN. IT STOPS THE GRAINS OF SAND,PEBBLES, AND OTHER SMALL DEBRIS LIKE GLASS FROM KICKING UP INTO YOUR FACE. IT ALSO OFFERS PROTECTION FOR THE EYES AND EVEN KEEPS LESS DIRT/PEBBLES FROM POPPING INTO YOUR SHOES. I USED MY BIKE WITH AND WITH OUT THE FENDER AND NOTICED A BIG DIFFERENCE. THIS IS A GREAT CUSTOMIZATION FOR ANY MOUNTAIN BIKE THAT NOT ONLY LOOKS COOL BUT ALSO SERVES ITS PURPOSE. HAVE NOT HAD IT TOO LONG BUT SHOULD LAST A WHILE DUE TO ITS FLEXIBLE PLASTIC AND RUBBER PARTS. IT WAS ALSO EASY AND QUICK TO INSTALL. THIS FENDER ALSO HAS A QUICK RELEASE SYSTEM SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMOVE THE WHOLE BASE TO ENSURE A PEACE OF MIND FROM SOMEONE STEALING IT WHEN YOU LOCK YOUR BIKE. I LIKED IT SO MUCH I ORDERED THE OTHER VERSION FOR MY OTHER BIKE SO THEY WOULDN'T LOOK THE SAME. NICE JOB TOPEAK.

A nice item

The fender was shipped quickly. It was a bit tricky to install. I had to open up the ID of my fork with a round "rat tail" file to accept the Topeak attachment lug. It took about an hour, but eventually I was able to get the lug to fit. It is nice, and works well.

Topeak DeFender M1 (front) fender

I got this and the M2 (rear) fender to keep mud and water off me on rainy days for my commute. The installation is a piece of cake -- just plug the diagonally-split cylinder into your fork, and tighten the Allen head bolt to compress it. The front and back parts literally snap right on. The soft tips are nice for when you bump into stuff; helps keep 'em from snapping. Although I think these are great-quality, I *did* encounter an issue with the M1. It broke at the mount on the first day I had it. The customer service at Topeak is awesome though, and I got a replacement part in 2 days! I've been using the new one for several weeks now, and no problems!



Keyword : mountain+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment