feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Giro Indicator Sport Bike Helmet

Giro Indicator Sport Bike Helmet

LId me

Good helmet for down town runs and light riding near the house. Comfy and good fit.

Nice helmet at a nice price.

After buying my first road bike I realized I needed a helmet. My budget was $50 or less (at my wife's urging), and after looking at numerous models on line, I decided on the Indicator based on all of the positive reviews. I have to say I have not been disappointed. It fits well, feels comfortable and is very light. I think all bike helmets look dorky when worn but this one is not bad and I actually forget I have it on once I hit the road. The bottom line is it protects my head and for the price paid I feel I got a great deal. If you want a decent helmet that won't break the bank, give this one a try.

Great helmet

I really like the look of this helmet because my old Bell helmet made me look like a dork. This helmet is light, highly affordable, streamlined, fits very well and is easily adjusted. I highly recommend this helmet to anyone who is looking to not have to take a second mortgage out just to buy a great helmet.

Great fit

This Giro helmet is a great fit, easy to adjust for correct snug fit. Good breathing paths too. Happy buyer here.

great helmet, love the design

So far, I love this helmet. I spent a good deal of time shopping for a helmet that not only fit well, but didn't look to bad either. I haven't had a single problem with it yet and I don't forsee having one anytime in the near future. I would definitely recommend this helmet to others.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment