feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike 5019 Men's ARS Spring Anatomic Relief Saddle with Gel and Elastomer Springs

Planet Bike 5019 Men's ARS Spring Anatomic Relief Saddle with Gel and Elastomer Springs

Works Great

I had my doubts because it did not have a review, but it's been working great for me since I received it mid-June. No more numbness, and I did not think it was possible due to my weight. Many times you don't realize its there, and that is what you want.

Great saddle

This is a great saddle. My hind end feels better after long bike rides, and hopefully it won't cause "male problems" that can possible result from lots of bike riding. My one complaint is that it is so thick that it significantly changes the sizing of my bike. My seat was already down as far as it could go...so now I have trouble getting on the seat. I'm strongly considering getting a smaller frame just to accomodate the new saddle.



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment