feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge

Topeak Road Morph G Bike Pump with Gauge

Best bike pump out there. Highly recommended.

Light-weight, sturdy, and well-designed. Easy to get your tire to 100 psi or more. Handy storage clip to put it on the seat tube or top tube. And with the pressure gague in the hose, you don't have to carry a tire pressure gague with you. I've had mine for a couple years and it is doing fine. I think this is the best bike pump out there. More than satisfied with this product.

Great pump for the price

This pump works pretty well and is great for the road if you don't mind mounting it to your frame or putting it in pannier bags. The mounting hardware is a nice touch and is pretty low profile if you have an extra set of water bottle holes to fasten it to, otherwise you have to use zip ties, which come in the package. For the moment, this is my only pump, but I recommend getting a floor pump with a gauge for convenience. Overall, I like the pump. Be careful with the hose and other moving parts. I haven't broken anything, but some people think these things should be indestructible. The pressure gauge is a nice touch, but realistically gives you a +/- 3 to 5 ballpark psi, but it's better than no gauge at all. It's pretty easy to pump too, especially if you keep one hand on the aluminum cylinder.

Road Morph Pump

This is an excellant product, works as advertized, is light weight, and includes a cradle for fastening on the bike. It fits under my top tube perfectly and is unobtrusive.

Excellent Cstomer Service!

I like the pump, haven't tried others, but I am 100% satisfued by Topeak's customer service, a sad rarity these days (I'm looking at you Dell!) I somehow lost the internal ruber thing inside the part of the pump that attaches to the tire, rendering it useless. I sent Topeak an email asking where I could buy one. the response? "It's in the mail." No cost to me, and it arrived in less than a week. Topeak has a customer for life.

very happy about this product

Good product and work smoothly. I used it for my kid's 12" bike, my 26" road bike and my wife's 24" mountain bike, it does very good job. Even my 6-year-old son can use it without any problem. I also use it for my kid's air bed while camping out, just work! I'm very happy to have this light weight pump.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment