feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Mongoose Montana Women's Mountain Bike

Mongoose Montana Women's Mountain Bike

Good Product for the Price

Was looking for an inexpensive bike to do some cardio and get in shape, so I selected the Mongoose Montana. I haven't rode a bike in about 10 years so I figured that this would be a great starter bike. The bike came fairly quick and after having it adjusted at the bike shop, I was riding in no time. I take the bike out almost every other morning and haven't had a problem yet. I even ride off trail in a neighborhood park and find the ride to be great. The breaks tend to be a little tight but that's an assembly issue. Overall, this is a great bike for the price.

Terrible Bike Part II

I got this bike for my wife. The second time we took it out, the rear cassette (thing that moves the chain with teeth around the wheel) broke. We were a few miles from home and it snapped into pieces. I would spend a little more money to bet a better bike with lots of better reviews. It may help to try it out before purchasing. The seat on this one could be lots better. Not happy. Returning it.

Pretty OK

I have had this bike for about a month now and ride it every day, mostly in town. It's nothing fancy. I bought it (not from Amazon) fully assembled, but had to tweak the brakes. I really don't know much about bikes and had not had one in 15 years. The bike is really nothing too fancy. The frame is a little more compact and I also experienced the problem with the tire hitting my foot on sharp turns. I thought I just had big feet. It isn't too much of a problem. I like my little bike.

Terrible Bike!!!

I purchased this bike for my wife from fogdog through amazon. I must say the service was excellent. I did have to return the bike because it is very poorly designed. The bike's frame was so short that the pedals would hit the front tire and you could get hurt riding it. In addition to the terrible design, it took me an entire day to get the brakes and wheels adjusted properly. The wheels were way out of true and the brakes would not align properly at all. I finally got it to an acceptable point with the wheels and brakes when we realized the pedals hit the tire. The bike seems to have the mongoose name, while the manual said Pacific. That leads me to believe it's not a true mongoose. The mongoose name and the other review led me to believe it was ok to purchase. In closing, service was great and the bike was horrible.

Good Bike

I thank Amazon for the prompt delivery. I bought this bike for my wife. Although I assembled this bike myself, I took it to a bike shop for final tuning. It is in perfect shape now.She has not used it much but she is happy with it. I will surely recommend it.



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment