feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Thule 630 Ranger 90 Rooftop Cargo Bag (Rack Mounted)

Thule 630 Ranger 90 Rooftop Cargo Bag (Rack Mounted)

Great alternative to hardshell

The Ranger 90 is a great blend between a hardshell box and a soft cargo bag. I got it because I prefer having the load not resting on the roof of the vehicle. It fits perfectly and attaches easily to the factory rack of our Ford Escape. Kept our gear dry and secure in heavy rain at 70mph. At 12cf it isn't huge, but we fit most of our soft luggage for a week trip for family of 4 in it. That left room for our dog in the back of the truck. Folds up easily and quickly -- so beats a hardshell hands-down in that regard.

Great combination of box and bag

We got this to give us some extra cargo space when driving my wife's Honda Fit. It's allowed us to travel from Atlanta Ga to Asheville NC with three adults, a baby, two dogs in comfort by stashing all our luggage in the cartop box. It's sturdy, well-constructed, waterproof and holds up to the battering of wind, bugs and storms, etc with no problems. Furthermore, it stores in a long thin bag so it doesn't take up huge amounts of space in my garage. Attaching it to the roof rack takes some effort, but it has a secure no-slip method of attaching and I don't feel like it has any danger of coming loose.

Thule 630 Ranger Luggage Carrier

Well from the start I pretty much set out to try to buy the best I can especially when it comes to something carrying my luggage on a roof of a vehicle. I like the easy mounting, material, and the durability of this item. It has went over my expectations and im very pleased with this item.

Can't live without!

We bought this to go on our Buick Rendezvuous for our trips back home to Michigan. It has went through almost 10000 miles and still looks like new. It has weathered 105 degree heat in South Dakota, a freezing snowstorm in Michigan, and one of the worse rainstorms I have ever seen in Minnesota. It has never leaked. It does take a little practice to get on correctly and don't do it in the parking lot like my girlfriend and I did! It comes with all the tools you will need. It gives us so much more room on the inside!



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment