feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell StowAway Bicycle Seat Bag

Bell StowAway Bicycle Seat Bag

just okay

This bike seat is alright, I was dissapointed because the velcro did not wrap around the bottom of my seat very well causing the bag to become a little torn up while I was riding. The only thing that helps me with that issue now is that I have a basket on the back and bungie cords to wrap the velcro around instead of the bottom of the seat.

Nice one

I must say that it looks alot bigger than it is but Im kinda glad that it is smaller. I have a tube still in the box, a patch kit, tools, cell phone and a pack of smokes. Its plenty big. probably would hold about 2 maybe 3 steakhouse burgers from Burger King. HaHa.

Bike Bag

I just needed something to hold my keys. It has a lot more room than I anticipated and doesnt take up that much space. I can put my wallet, keys, cell and sunglasses in it easily and it doesnt interfere with my ride. Good.

Only $7

First off, it will not take 3 weeks to ship I got mine in less than 21 hours after ordering. It's actually quite spacious and I fee secure putting valuables within it since it is so well velcro(d) to the bottom of my seat. more than enough room for a spare tube, tire levers, mini tool, patch kit, lip balm.... etc.

useful purchase

bought this product for my boyfriend who bikes to work everyday. This compact stow away pouch fits his house keys, work badge, glasses with its bulky case, wallet, and cell phone. It fits securely on the bike, but he likes to strap it on the front of the bike just in case the velcro straps were not strapped on properly.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment