feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Mongoose Lilac Girl's 16-Inch Cruiser Bike

Mongoose Lilac Girl's 16-Inch Cruiser Bike

Flashy bike

This bike was purchased for my 5 year old daughter. Like the other reviews, the package came pretty beat up. Fortunatly for me though, there were no missing pieces. The instruction book was confusing in that it showed the entire line of mongoose bikes and was only divided into two sections to find your bike and assemble it. This was just a temp. pain as when it was finished it worked just fine. My child rides it at fast speeds and it performs wonderfully. It is a very nice looking bike that gets compliments all the time, and my daughter still has plenty of room to grow into the bike and hopefully out of the training wheels(easily removable).

some what happy with purchase

My husband and I bought this bike for our daughter as a kindergarten graduation gift. It was important for us to select a bike with sturdy training wheels and sturdy construction. Well, what can I say......the bike is alright......not what we expected from a Mongoose or for the price. Our main dislike or concern is that the brake on the handle is too hard for our daughters small hands to reach and close properly. It is not a bad bike, but it is not our favorite either. Our daughter seems to have the same opinion.

terrific little girl's bike

Flashy, great construction...so much better than the flimsy Disney Princess models or Huffy's poorly constructed bikes. Five year old granddaughter loves. Won't use the hand brake yet but is "proud" that her bike has one. Coaster brakes are perfect for now.

Great Bike - Missing Parts

I ordered this bike for my 5 year old daughter and I am very happy with the value. I have read in many bike reviews about issues with shipping and missing parts. This was not an exception as there was a hole in the side of the box from the wheel hub poking through. They put a plastic cover over the hub (I know this because the other side still had this piece intact) but somewhere along the line this came off. The result was that the axel nut came off in shipment and was missing. The bike was also missing another small nut for one of the reflectors. I felt fortunate that these were the only things missing and knew that I could find them at the local tool store if I needed to. However, I placed one call to Mongoose and 5 minutes later, they promised to ship the parts out immediately with zero hassle. It was possibly the BEST experience that I have ever had with a customer service call. I didn't have to go in circles with the machine to finally wait on hold for 20 minutes to talk to a person and get the run around from the first rep only to ask to speak with a supervisor who 20 minutes later "gives in" to my request after an hour of adding unnecessary stress to my life. I haven't received the parts yet (just called today) but she told me they ship from IL so it should not take longer than a couple days to receive. In summary, shipping a bike seems to have some risks to it but this bike is great for the cost (I payed $76) and I am very happy with Mongoose's Customer Service.

Great little girl's bike!

This bike came mostly assembled in the box except for a couple of parts. It is great quality and love the colors and my daughter loves it even more. I purchased a Mongoose bike for my son 3 years ago and it looks like new. Great product!



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment