feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell Road Stash Bicycle Handlebar Bag

Bell Road Stash Bicycle Handlebar Bag

bike handlebar bag

WELL MADE,HANDY SECOND ZIPPED COMPARTMENT,NICE SAFETY REFLECTOR FRONT. NOT TO BIG WHILE NOT TO SMALL. FAIRLY PRICED

Converts into a fanny pack!

This bag is cheap and roomy and stays secure on the handlebars. I bought this and a Bell under-the-seat model, and this bag is much larger and more useful. The best part of the bag is that it comes with a strap so you can turn it into a fanny pack. When I get where I'm going, I take it off the bike and strap it around my waist. No worries about having the bag stolen while I'm running errands or whatever. The bag does get in the way of my front reflector, but I just tilt the reflector up and out of the way before attaching the bag to the handlebars. The strips on the front of the bag are reflective, so this is not a major drawback. I haven't had the bag long enough to comment on the durability, but at less than $10 I'm not too worried. I'm very pleased, overall.

Good value for the price

Between this and the under seat bag I have enough room for lunch, cell phone, wallet, keys, spare tire, spare tube and a bicycle tool. The rear bag alone is barely adequate for even small items. The combination provides a reasonable amount of storage space and doesn't add too much weight. If you need more room, the next step up is panniers.

I foresee the velcro strip wearing out with use

I think I am better off with a backpack. It holds more and I don't have to velcro and unvelcro it everytime I ride.

Great small bike bag

The Bell Road Stash Bicycle Handlebar Bag is exactly what I was hoping it would be. It fits my bike well without being too bulky or getting in the way. It is roomy and can hold several small items (sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.). You can take out the plastic to make it less stiff or keep it in to give it more form. The only thing I wish is that it would come in other colors.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment