feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Stamina 15-0120 InStride Cycle XL

Stamina 15-0120 InStride Cycle XL

Instride Cycle mini exercise bike

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/review/R20C7O9MGQ84TV">Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R20C7O9MGQ84TV</a> Video review of the Instride exercycle.

Exercising despite illness

As I suffer from a neurological disease that affects my motor function, I am not able to do much in the way of exercise. For this reason, I ordered this product. I find it quite useful. Although I know that I am not burning nearly as many calories per unit of time as I would on our elliptical machine, I am moving! I have not experienced much noise with my unit as some others have complained and am easily able to have a conversation or watch T.V. while I am cycling. I have noted that this product is easiest to use at a slight angle or semi-reclining position i.e. it is not easy to do while sitting upright at a computer, but easier while lounging back in an easy chair or on a couch. Overall, I am glad that I purchased this product. I have read that Mayo Clinic studies have shown that this type of mild exercise done frequently is even more effective than strenuous exercise done in small amounts.

Good office cycle

I got this product for my office. I like it because I can hide it under my quest chair and it is out of the way. I mostly use it while I sit in my office, during a teleconference, or while reviewing a document. It is very useful for small space. Due to the fact that it is a small cycle, the resistance control is not very good, and the counter is very cheap and un-useful. Overall for office exercise I like this cycle and I recommend it for anybody who is looking to get their legs moving during long office hours.

space saving and functional

I had back problems and my doctor recommended I get something like this (to be clear, he didn't recommend this brand). A stationary bike would take up too much room in my apartment, but this is perfect, it hides easily beside the sofa, and in conveniently at hand when you need it. I like that you can also put it on the table and use it for arms as well as legs. Also - my 10 yo put it together, so it's very easy to assemble! I would recommend it.

Simple but efficient

It's small and doesn't cost much but it does the job. My wife had a serious ankle sprain and the doctor recommended it for therapy.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment