feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak Bike Cover (Mountain Bikes)

Topeak Bike Cover (Mountain Bikes)

Consider this disposable

This bike cover is sufficient at first, but, after owning it for a while, I see that it has some major flaws. It doesn't cover the wheels entirely, it doesn't fit back into the zipper pouch once opened, and it tears like crazy after a while. I've considered duct-taping the inside where all the holes are, but then I ask myself: why don't I just buy a better quality bike cover?

Gets the job done

We don't have bike storage yet and my last bike fell victim to the elements. This cover does a good job of covering the important elements of the bike. It's pretty easy to put on and take off, though it can get caught up on the pedals or rear derailleur. Material looks like it's thin and I was afraid it would rip, but seems to hold up quite well. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's a little difficult to roll the cover up and secure it in the pocket. I had to hold it between my legs to help compress it as I pulled the zipper. I still need to play with it so see if I can find an easier way of rolling it up. And yes, you will get dirty rolling it up. But it's better then a dirty or rusted bike.

Better than expected

From some of the comments I thought I would have a size problem. I got a mountain bike cover for my road bike and it covers it well. All the way over the pedals. Is also holding up so far in the inclement weather we have had of late.

Heck, they just work!

What else can you say about them? They have held up well against our Pacific Northwest winters. They work and that is what we needed. Putting them back into the case after they've been out for 6 months is not as bad as it may seem either.

Covering $7K of heaven

True, you will never get it back in its attached bag, but, this is a great cover if you are overly protective of your bike. Pro's Professional Look | Easy on/off | good quality | lightweight | delivered next day from amazon. Cons's good luck getting it back in its case - but not an issue as I never cared for covers for my cover :)



Keyword : mountain+bike



1 comments:
gravatar
Sara said...
November 18, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

I really appreciate you for all the valuable information that you are providing us through your blog.
Motorcycle Cover

Post a Comment