feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer

Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer

bike computer

The first one I recieved the left button would stick. Amazon replaced and the second works very well and I like it.

So far, so good.

I almost didn't buy this computer, based on other reviews I saw here. After I installed it and took the bike for a brief spin out the driveway and back, sure enough, the computer would not reset. Yes, I read the directions. Yes, I read the helpful (though sometimes snarky) comments from this site about how to reset the computer -- it just wasn't happening. However, once I went out for a real ride (14 miles), it reset fine and has been doing so ever since. For $10, I can find nothing to complain about. It's got several functions that are kind of silly, and certainly not useful, but again, for $10, I'm happy.

Great Buy

It was difficult to put on my road bike because of my bike's fork shape but even put on at an angle it still measures well. I checked by getting a reading of a buddy's computer, riding side by side. You will not get another product for a better price than this.

Good basic computer

This is a good unit. It has more features than most people will need like a fat counter but it breaks up a long boring commute. I like the temperature feature. It was very easy to set up but is extremely difficult to reset every function to zero after your ride. The screen blinks all over and it seems just by luck that you manage to reset it. I'm sure there's a logic to it that I just haven't mastered yet. The instructions are very basic and not much help. But I would still recommend this unit. It's hard to beat its cost for the number of functions it offers.

Schwinn 17-Function Bike Computer

This is a very nice bike computer. Shipping was fast, good price and it works great. I had read a few other reviews and was worried about not being able to see the display in the sunlight but it is very clear even outside.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment