feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Giro Atlas II Sport Oversized Bike Helmet

Giro Atlas II Sport Oversized Bike Helmet

good LARGE helmet for big melons

a helmet is a helmet, be at $200+ Giro Ionos, or $35 Giro Atlas II, they protect your head the same. They all have to pass USA helmet safety certification, to be sold in the country. However, for the unfortunate ones with large melon above their neck, This is your only answer(other brand also makes XL helmets). Very comfortable, just like my old Giro Ventoux used from 1994 to 2008.

Great helmet

Finally, a bike helmet that fits me. It fits my large head well and the dial to adjust the strap works great as well, allowing for a tight fit.

Bike helmet

Great fitting bike helmet I have bought others but this one is tops in my book

Giro Atlas II bike helmet

Thank you so much. The oversized helmet is perfect for me. I have a 23 1/2" head size. I am a Registered Nurse and it is so very important for children and adults to wear this life saving device when riding a bike. Thank you

Big head, big helmet

Excellent choice for us bucketheads. Very comfortable, not noticeably heavier than the helmets designed for the smallheads.



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment