feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Polar F6 Men's Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Black Coal)

Polar F6 Men's Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Black Coal)

Worth the extra money

I love this heart monitor. It is precise and never gives me problems. Since I started using it a month ago I have lost almost 10 lbs.

Great HR monitor for the money!

Love this heart rate monitor. Easy to use and logs my workouts. Just wish I could see the time while I was working out. It is a watch, but I can only see the time when it is not in exercise mode. But that might just be me not knowing how to use it.

Polar F6 Women's Heart Rate Monitor

Purchased the Polar F6 heart rate monitor watch for my wife to use during her Jazzercise class. She has used it for about 3 weeks as of this reporting and finds it very helpful in monitoring her cardiovascular system during her exercise routine. She especially likes the color (Pink Coral; a typical woman's preference. Others in the class have another Polar model that is black in color, purchased through the Jazzercise franchise owner, that has less functionality but cost the same to purchase. The delivery process was flawless.

Polar F6

Received my Polar F6 Men's and Women's Heart Rate Monitor Watchfrom Amazon on July 20th and have been very pleased with it so far. It performs exactly as advertised and I have experienced none of the problems described by a handful of the other owners of this monitor. The plastic chest transmitter is not uncomfortable to wear and I don't think the added cost of the cloth chest transmitter would be necessary for most people. I am a 59 and appreciate the size of the watch face, which I can easily read without having to bring along a pair of reading glasses on my jogs. No problems with Amazon and received my monitor within 5 days of my purchase.

AWESOME..LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

I love love love this heart rate monitor and I love how it calculates your calories burned too!! It has so many great features!!! I would defintley say it is worth the money!!



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment