feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Iron Horse Victory 3.0 Adult Road Bike

Iron Horse Victory 3.0 Adult Road Bike

Great bike for the money

I have had this bike for 6 months now and I have logged at least 3000 miles on the bike. It has performed very well except for one problem which Ironhorse rectified when i notified them. I doubt you can find a better deal for a bike like this with a 105 drivetrain. It isn't perfect but it is worth the money. The problem I had was that the wheel hubs are made by joytech and not really servicable. It would be much better if they provided shimano hubs. Since getting the bike I have swapped the cassette from an 11-23 to a 12-27 since I live in an area with a lot of hills. And I'm considering swapping the rear deraileur with a short cage deraileur since it is a double ring front.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment