feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike Protégé 9.0 9-Function Bike Computer with 4-Line Display and Temperature

Planet Bike Protégé 9.0 9-Function Bike Computer with 4-Line Display and Temperature

Makes exercising fun

I love this thing. It takes some time to install -- about 20 minutes -- but then everything is automatic. It auto-starts when your bike starts moving, and has an auto-off feature that turns off 2 minutes after you stop. It is small and out-of-the-way, but the display is large and clear. I like watching the average speed monitor to see if I'm riding above or below the average trip speed at any given time.

good product

product works great, the temperature and clock comes in handle, the switch to change back and forth between different modes feels a bit stiff to use, but i dont switch between the diffferents modes alot, so its not a big deal. overall i would recommend it

All I'll Ever Need

I've ridden seriously for about twenty five years but this was my first bike computer purchase as I just felt I never really needed one. Boy was I ever wrong, I love this little thing. Installation is a breeze and operation is flawless so far. Having everything on screen without having to fiddle is great. I really like the way that the computer stops everything when I stop and retains all info until I reset it but the clock continues to display. Restarts when I restart without me having to think about it. Being able to set it for two bikes is also a very nice feature. Only thing I would change is the ability to have it illuminated for night riding. Highly Recommended without hesitation.

We love this cyclocomputer!

I purchased this item for a Father's day gift for my husband, and he is very happy with it! The technology is impressive, and it is easy to use. When we rode across the USA about 15 years ago, these cyclocomputers were far more expensive and less tech savvy. Overall, I would recommend this product!

Excellent Value from a Mountain Biker

This is the second one I have owned and I use it on my mountain bike. It is reliable and easy to install. What I like most is that I get all the info I need most of the time on the first screen, but I get the additional info with just a tap of my thumb. One of the features I like most is that it tells you the temperature, all for under $25. I have a $200 GPS that doesn't do that. One thing to make sure is that when you install it you get the magnet as close the sensor as possible.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment