feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Thule LB50 Roof Rack Load Bars (50-Inch, Set of 2)

Thule LB50 Roof Rack Load Bars (50-Inch, Set of 2)

Bars great; picture of product slightly misleading

This is a pretty straightforward purchase: two Thule-brand bars of dimension 1.25" x 0.75" -- exactly what I needed to replace my old (ancient!) Terzo-brand bars that finally rusted out and gave way. Only 3 stars are awarded as I found the picture misleading: the end caps are NOT included, I'll have to buy these separately now. Had I known (or read the written description which omits mention of the caps) I would have sprung the extra $5 to get the caps included in my free shipping.

Load em up!

Good crossbars for the roof system. I could have gone a little longer on the bars but there's enough gap on the outside to fit a bike carrier.

Thule LB58 58" Load Bars (1Pr)

The Thule load bars that I actually received were only 50 inches long, and I needed the 58 inch load bars, so I really couldn't do anything with them. It specifically said right in the title that they were the 58 inch bars, but they were not. I even wrote amazon back to try and right the situation, but no one contacted me, so I had to sell the bars on ebay and buy another pair that were the right length.

Thule Load Bars

What can I say? They are load bars for Thule Racks; they work. Amazon found the cheapest price around, and the vendor shipped very promptly. I would trust Rackbarn for future purchases of this type.



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment