feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

New Wave Enviro Tinted Stainless Steel Water Bottle (0.6-Liter)

New Wave Enviro Tinted Stainless Steel Water Bottle (0.6-Liter)

inexpensive lightweight bottle

Decent metal bottle for the price, but the threads are wearing away quickly. Next time, I may spend more for a higher quality bottle that will last longer.

It leaks.

I have pretty much the same complaints everyone else has: 1.) It leaks. Turn it upside down and watch the droplets come out. 2.) Carabiner hooked to the top makes it difficult to unscrew cap. 3.) Slight metallic taste to the water.

Not easy to use

While it holds water well, it's a pain to get it open and closed. The screw top doesn't easily screw back in and I found myself spending too much time getting closed. It now sits on my counter, unused. I recently purchased NALGENE bottle, which is a plastic BPA FREE bottle, and I LOVE it! I would recommend it over this one.

Cold Drinks, Safe Water, Annoying Cap

I like the size of this bottle and that it keeps our drinks cold. You can freeze it for a little bit before you go out, too. The hole is too small to fit ice cubes in easily. I have to push each one through by running water over it at the same time. The cap is a PAIN, especially at the gym when you're really thirsty. It's hard to twist the cap on and off while you're on a treadmill or elliptical machine. At least the water is safe and you're not drinking out of a plastic bottle. This is much healthier for you and of course, we use filtered water in ours.

Not satisfied

We ordered 3 bottles. Silver one had rust inside and after the first wash paint started coming off from the blue and green bottles.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment