feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike (Multiple Colors)

Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike (Multiple Colors)

Disappointed

I bought this trike for my 20 month old daughter from the review and I liked the way it looked. However, after just a few days I was disappointed with the trike. First off, the triked has a toxic smell that won't go away. I had to store it outside the house. After just hours after pumping the tires with air, the front tire got a flat. The ringer on the handle bar is also poorly design. My daughter keeps taking it a apart, and parts fell off. I would not buy or recommending buying this trike again.

she loves it!

the trike is so sturdy and has all the bells & whistles. our baby will use it for a long time.

love this bike

I bought two bikes for my 2 year old twin grandchildren They can't peddle yet,but they can still use them with their feet on the ground. Their 4 year old brother loves this bike. He uses the one and the girls share the other. What is great about this bike is that it doesn't tip over like a taller bike would. It is a very strong and sturdy bike.

Amazing bike!

This bike is wonderful! It is really easy to put together, is packaged fantastically (each piece individually wrapped to ensure no scratches, dents, or dings during shipping), super easy to put together, and the design is great. I really love that the base is wider than most bikes for more stability and that the seat sits lower than other bikes. We got the pink and it is absolutely adorable. It was a little more than I wanted to spend on a bike, but after receiving it and seeing the quality first hand, I do not regret this purchase one bit. If our next child is a boy, I will not hesitate to purchase another bike in a "boy color". If you are even considering this bike, just buy it! You will not be diasappointed!

Grandson's Bike

I purchased this for my 2 year old grandson. He is still working on learning how to pedal but he still feels like a "big boy" on his new fancy trike.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment