feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

MEN's Pro Bike Shorts Cycling Bicycle Biking

MEN's Pro Bike Shorts Cycling Bicycle Biking

This short is OK for the beginner

When my wife bought me this short, I thought it was great. It was definitely better than the regular short that I used. She then bought me another short-a Pearl Izumi Classic 3D short. She paid $10 more for the Pearl Izumi. Well....I no longer use the Aerotech short anymore. My precious you-know-what got a little numb with the aerotech short after about 5 miles. The Pearl Izumi provided me with the comfort and protection for a much much longer ride. The quality is so much better for only $10 extra. The moral of the story is: spend a little more and not having remorse. The Pearl Izumi opened my mind to other great (and expensive) brands. The quality, design, and comfort that the more expensive brands offer is definitely worth it to me. Instead of trying to block the discomfort out of my brain, I can now concentrate on my workout!

No more pain

I am a new biker and this is my first pair of bike shorts. I don't have anymore @ss pain after a long ride. Most of the shorts I have seen in the stores have been $60 and up. I will be buying a few more or maybe the next level up. The best thing is they are made in the USA.

ouch

i followed the sizing chart on the page. said i should get a medium according to my waist size. they got here real quick. but they are unbearably tight in the crotch. like, "ruin your day" tight. they were cheep and i took a chance, but i think I'll be spending a little more at a bike shop or sporting goods store from now on just so i can try them on first. and I'll probably look at the baggy short style. was planning on just wearing them under a pair of normal cargo shorts (wasn't ready to be "that guy with the really tight shorts" yet) but i regret even trying. well, live and learn i guess.

great bang for the buck

These shorts are great product especially for the price! I had recently picked up a new pair of the "gel" Performance shorts and these feel much less "diaperish". great short-recommended

Talk about bang for your buck!

Most bike shorts are around twice the price as these, which I think are just as good. Nice fit. Easy to wash. Comfortable to ride in. What more can be said? A GREAT buy for any road biker.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment