feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike Blinky Safety 1-Led Bicycle Light Set

Planet Bike Blinky Safety 1-Led Bicycle Light Set

Good Little Blinkers

Very bright and eye catching. They use quality super Leds so this things are visible from a good distance, especially the headlight. The small size is great to carry them around in any saddle pouch or riding bag.

Excellent product

The lights work very efficiently and they are nice and compact. Assembly was easy and they are pleasant to look at also.

Best little lights ten bucks can buy

I needed lights to use around dusk, and these are exactly what I was looking for. They're sturdy and bright, although probably not bright enough to use late at night (but in my neighborhood, you have bigger problems than getting run over if you ride after dark...sigh..).

Not Good For Daytime Safety

I purchased these for my commute to work during daylight hours. I travel along two lane roads that have lots of shadows due to trees. My concern has been that with the right angle of sunlight, a driver will over look me. For my purpose, these LEDs are just not bright enough nor do they have enough spread for day time riding. Even riding at dusk or on cloudy days through shadows, the LEDS just dont put out enough light where I felt as though drivers could see me. I returned these and purchased the more expensive three LED Planet Bike for the rear, and the Blackburn Quadrant for the front. Its 4x the price, but probably whats needed.

Does exactly what it is mean to

They are cheap and work great. That is pretty much all there is to these. However, make sure that you are buying these in order to make yourself more visible to drives, and not to make late night rides more visible to you. They do offer some light on your pathway, but not enough to make it worth it if that is your goal. If, like me, you are simply looking for an inexpensive way to keep from getting hit by drivers at night, then this is one of your best choices.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment