feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bike Peddler Take A Look Helmet Adapter Kit #400 "

Bike Peddler Take A Look Helmet Adapter Kit #400 "

helmet attachment

required to attach bike peddler mirror to helmet. i've had one on a helmet for ten years, very effective adhesive.

Nice product if it's compatible with your helmet

First off, I love the Take A Look mirror. I recommend that product without reservation. That said, this adapter did not work on my Atmos. The positioning of the straps and support system on that particular lid won't let me mount the adapter in any usable position. But I am not going to base my product score on that. I think helmet designs are diverse enough that it would be nearly impossible to design a simple adapter that worked on all of them. But about the adapter, it is just a small piece of plastic with mounting adhesive. It is transparent so it won't be an eyesore when the mirror is not mounted. Simple and effective design. Can't say much more about it. I like the idea of having the option to mount the mirror on my glasses or helmet, and if this product would mount on my hardhat, it would be well worth the price and I would use it and love it. Sorry to report that I cannot use it. I will just continue mounting the excellent mirror on my sunglasses.

The adaptor fell off my helmet

I strongly recommend that people not buy this product. It does not work. It fell off my helmet and would not reattach. It is completely useless and is now sitting in the garbage can. This is unfortunate because the "take a look" mirror is a good product. Too bad this accessory is so lousy.

Nice addition to the mirror

Yes, you will be paying mostly shipping costs for a little piece of plastic, but this is definitely prefferable to mounting the mirror on your glasses and you can just leave it on and forget about it. Good investment but it might be best to have multiple items shipped from the seller to offset shipping costs.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment