feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer

Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer

Exactly what I needed

I got a trainer because I don't seem to be able to ride when it's too hot or too cold so this was perfect. It does exactly what I needed it to do and the price was great. It's made well, easy to get your bike attached to it and it stays in place with absolutely no problems at all.

Good but a bit noisy

This is great for rainy days and all but it's quite loud. You have to turn up the TV or headphones really loud to drown out the noise. It isn't bad if you live in a house but if you live in an apartment, your neighbors might not appreciate the volume of your television if you watch while training. Aside from that, it's great

Once again; Product=5,Amazon=1

The trainer is as advertised, and works great. Good unit for the money. Simple to set-up and use. I would certainly recommend getting a road-type tire for the rear of your bike if you are using with a mountain bike, as the vibration of the tire can get loud and be irritating after a while. But, I'm sure that's the case with any trainer. The problem... ...AMAZON. When I clicked "THIS IS A GIFT", I assumed it would arrive in some sort of nondescript packaging. No, it arrived in it's box, proudly displayed on my porch where, upon arriving home from work, my wife gat an early birthday present. HELLO? AMAZON? Anyone home? Second order in as many months that had problems. Seriously considering shopping elsewhere from now on.

Not bad for the price

I bought this item so I could continue riding my bike through the tough Chicago winters. I had no idea it was going to be SO LOUD! I live in a condominium, and after the first day of using this product, I got a "not so friendly" visit from the people who live downstairs. Before long, I also got the same type of visit from several other neighbors. After about a week, this item went into storage. I probably should just sell it, because as long as I live in this condo, I won't be able to use it, because of the noise. The item works well, it's just extremely loud. I suggest not getting it unless you live in a house. It makes it very difficult to listen to music while riding too.

GO

Trainer arrived very promptly as promised; however, the shipping box looked like it had been through WWIII. I decided to take pictures of the box before opening just to be on the safe side. I was please to see that the Bell Motivator Mag Trainer had not suffered any damage. My second concern was when I found a part included that had no description as to what it was or how to use it and the user's guide left a lot to be desired. Fortunately, the customer service rep I talked to was very helpful and I was up and riding in short order. I have used the trainer daily since receiving and although a bit loud it is not nearly as bad as I had anticipated after reading many other reviews prior to ordering. The unit is very stable and I absolute will say it fits my needs without a hitch. Good product - I would have given this a 5 but considering the condition of the box at the time of receipt plus extremely poor instructions I think a 4 is fair.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment