feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell Faction Multi-Sport Helmet

Bell Faction Multi-Sport Helmet

COMFORT! STYLE! QUALITY!

This is THE best bicycle helmet I have ever had. I ordered it for in Baghdad Iraq, because the ones AAFES sells are junk. I can't believe how comfortable it is. It is VERY cushy in the top. It makes me feel much safer with the side protection. Other guys keep asking me where I got it, so I know it looks good too!

Feels good, looks good

This helmet is comfortable, and when I street skate wearing it, I forget I have it on my head. Mine is charcoal gray, and when I look in the mirror with it on, it makes my face look better than with it off.

Not worth the wait

I'm sure the helmet is great but it takes 1-2 months to ship! You must be kidding me. I cancelled my order.

bell faction bike helmet

very nice helmet,a little heavy.the only complaint i have is while there was plenty of extra padding for adjusting around the perimeter of the helmet there was none for the very top.your head will come in contact with a very hard surface at the top center.

This is a real Bell-ringer!

This helmet yields great protection for the only part of me that works really well. I certainly use it whenever I ride my bike. The neihbors giggle when I wear it to clean my bike but, hey, who cares; it keeps me safe. In the winter the holes (there by design) let in enough air to keep me cool... cooler than I want to be. It will work out just great during the hot summers here in Sacramento... rather like crainial AC. Great product and packaging, speedy delivery, and a fair price. Just thinking about it makes me want to buy another!



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment