feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell Lil' Bell Shell Toddler/Kids' Bike Helmet

Bell Lil' Bell Shell Toddler/Kids' Bike Helmet

Great helmet...

My daughter's head is HUGE, and we were able to get fit her head comfortably and safely with this affordable helmet.

Good helmet

Pro's: Light - won't put too much strain on young kids neck; very young child friendly design. Con's: Wish the padding was a bit more substantial. Padding is adhered w/ velcro which can come un-done.

Fits great

We love it, and the fit is super for our 18 month old. Still a little big, but the pads that come with it make it snug.

Thumbs Up

Our two year took to this immediatley, which from my perspective is half the battle. Hopefully we won't ever have to find out about the effectiveness of this product.

My grandson loves it

I got this helmet so my grandkids could ride with me. My 2 year old grandson came over just after I got it and I told him that we would use it for going bike riding when the weather got nice. He tried it on and it fit great right out of the box. He enjoyed running around with it on and has put it on every time he's come over since then. We finally had a chance to ride and it was easy to get him to wear it for our ride. A great purchase!



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment