feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell Double Back Two-Bike Trunk Rack

Bell Double Back Two-Bike Trunk Rack

I got what I paid for

Considering this rack only cost just over $30, I guess I can't complain. It works great for one adult bike, but doesn't fit two safely. I was able to fit my mountian bike and my child's bike on together. Keeping the rack attached all the time is nice feature, I like the way it fits on my trunk.

Quality

This product is wonderful. Very easy to setup and install (well more like attach) but piece of cake. Very happy with my bike rack.

Not recommended if you want to keep your bike

Constantly comes completely separate from the trunk, sometimes it's just the bottom and then your bike flies up and hits your windshield. I've gone to 2 bike shops and one rack shop and they all tried to get it to stay. It is a piece of junk it would be much more worth it to shell out the extra dough and save on the damage to your bike and your trunk/car.

Bike Rack

It seems like an excellent bike rack but I could not use it on my PT Cruiser.

NOT for daily use!

I was happy with this bike rack for about a week or daily usage. I drive to a parking lot, pull my bike off the rack, and ride the bus closer to work every day. This rack is fine for using occasionally, every week or so, but daily use wears it down quickly, and the comprises made for lower cost are no longer worth it. Many people complain about the rubber bike holders sliding down the rail, letting the bike hit the car. This gets worse and worse with time. At this point, the holders slide freely up and down the rail, making it difficult to get the bike on them quickly. The velcro straps make taking the bike off and on the rack slow. Having to stick the velcro through the hole and pull it back around may not seem like much, but doing it often really makes you envious of the rubber strapped bike racks. It;s not a terrible product. But if you're using the rack daily, I'd suggest putting down a little more money to get something more durable.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment