feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Giro Flak Multi-Sport Helmet

Giro Flak Multi-Sport Helmet

Good choice of helmets

If you are looking for an alternative bike helmet, this is it. It is safe and its afordable.

perfect

I ordered one for myself and a medium for my daughter. The finishes are first rate and the fit is snug. It takes a little adjustment to get the chin strap right. I am very pleased with the look and fit and would recommend it to anyone.

heavy

Its a good helmet ,The only complant she has is that it is heavy and no air flow,It is more for the fall season.

Kinda heavy

price was fine but this thing is sort of heavy, I really felt it going up a hill

Great Helmet

This helmet suprised me, in that it was actually very comfortable and sleak. Keeps your head cool and secures nicely. The belts under the helmet are also of good material (silky and comfortable).



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment