feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottles

Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottles

Good Product, but the price is on the high range

Its a good product for use. When used for feeding milk, the Sippy is not so tight that it spills thru the sides of the cap. The price is a bit high for this product.

Tasty most of the time

I purchased two of these for my husband and myself. I've been using mine daily for a little over a month. Occasionally, the water will have a metalic taste, usually only if it's been sitting in the container for several hours. The container can get dinged up if you're rough on it, but I didn't really purchase it for it's aesthetic value...

Love it!

I bought this bottle a few weeks ago so I could finally stop buying plastic water bottles which just sit forever in landfills anyway. I love it! Every morning I fill it with filtered water, and around lunch time I refill it again from the filtered water fountain at work. It actually reminds me to drink more water because it's always sitting on my desk all shiny! I love to walk right past the water aisle in the grocery store knowing I don't have to buy those wasteful bottles anymore. Some people have noted the "sweating" factor with cold beverages, but this is a problem that one would have with a plastic water bottle as well. I bought a sleeve which should help, but this is not really an issue for me anyway. The cap stays tight and the loop is perfect for hooking it onto my finger when I have other things to carry during my day.

Great water bottle

I love the Kleen Kanteen. I use it everyday. I realize now that I should have bought the carry-holder-thingee.

Priced high, but what I was looking for

I spent a good amount of time comparing reviews from the Sigg water bottles and Klean Kanteens and it was tough decision. Either way, both bottles are expensive and I've had a few issues with the Klean Kanteen. First off, after opening the lid a few times, the outside of the plastic cap has begun to "peel". It's a thin film of plastic flaking off like how skin peels when it's sunburned. It is the strangest thing and it just irritates me that I paid $15 for this bottle and even the plastic seems cheap. Secondly, the bottle tends to keep tastes of liquids. I didn't notice any metallic taste like I read in other reviews but when I used the kanteen for juice or tea (the juice wasn't even sitting in the kanteen for more than a day), it would leave a odor and the water would taste even if I rinsed it out twice before refilling it. This bottle will leak very much if the cap isn't completely screwed on tight, and when cold liquids are poured in it, it sweats like crazy (which is to be expected) so I recommend purchasing a cozy for it. Some people have mistaken it for a flask... Quite embarressing. And I know in some facilities liquids are only allowed in clear plastic containers. So those are some downfalls. Overall it was very pricey for such a simple bottle but I figured it would save a lot plastic from being thrown away like with plastic water bottles.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment