feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pads

Mongoose BMX Bike Gel Knee and Elbow Pads

Too small for an adult.

These are junior size but I read they're OK for a small adult. I am a small adult and the velcro wraps aren't long enough. I get a little overlap but I wouldn't recommend it to an adult. Otherwise they're fine.

Jodi's review Very Cool!

I really like these pads. First I like its color black & orange and my mom likes it because its hard on the outside and soft on the inside. That's all I have to say. Thank you THE END

EXCELLENT PROTECTION FOR THE MONEY

As mentioned in a previous review, these pads are great protection- not overly bulky, yet do indeed have a gel like padding. As also mentioned by another reiewer, these do indeed fit a wide sprectrum of ages: my 7 yr. old daughter has a pair; and so do I(45 yr old. male!!). All said, highly recommended.

Great Value, Great Protection

Bought these for my son to be safe on rollerblades, no complaints. The gel does great at shock absorbtion, the construction is sturdy especially considering the cheap price. This is a great deal if you want nice, basic, one size fits all protection for roller sports.

Cadman's

My child is 5 and they fit great. He really likes them and they do the job. He has had a few spills on his bike and razor. :)



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment