feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Classic Cap

CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Classic Cap

Camelbak bottle

The bottle is well-constructed with great features, including closing straw and little "handle". Am looking forward to hearing that they've redesigned the bottle with materials that are not linked with cancer.

Earth friendly and fun too!

I bought this bottle for the environmental factor, but also because it was a catchy shade of pink! I find it stays cleaner longer (ie. less filmy residue) than my previous generic bottle.

I think it's Great!

I must admit to having over-researched the purchase of a water bottle! Should I purchase metal or plastic? What size? Is the plastic harmful? Etc., etc. Well, I just leaped in and bought the CamelBak with the sports top. I think it's great! It's easy to clean, easy to carry around, and (though it takes a bit of practice), easy to drink out of. And, it doesn't spill. And, due to the size, I'm drinking more water - - that's great too.

It is what it is

The bottle looks nice, but not really practical. I had another bottle that had the <7> recycle number on the bottom that may have also had the BPA in the plastic bottle; which is why I purchased this camelbak. But the other bottle had a bigger opening and the twist off lid was connected to the bottle. This made the bottle easier to clean the inside and also not likely of losing or dropping the lid.

Stinky bottles

I expected to love this product and ordered two. While the shape and size are nice and I like the design of the lid, I find that, although I clean it before use, the filtered water (which tastes great out of a glass) takes on this nasty odor after sitting in the bottle for a few hours. It sort of smells like a dirty fish tank. No cleaning instructions shipped with it, so maybe it needs more than hot soapy water (?) The only thing it came with was a "Made in China" sticker. (Sigh.) No, this most definitely is NOT the eco-friendly solution I was hoping for.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment