feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle

Nathan Stainless Steel 700 mL Flip Straw Bottle

Awesome bottle!

I was looking for a hybrid between a Sigg water bottle and a Camelbak. Like the straw mechanism on the Camelbak, but liked all the aspect of the Sigg metal ones--except I don't care for non-attached caps or sports tops. This was a great compromise. I only plan to use this for water, but I should note that the tag says not hot beverages or dairy products. Would not recommend this for coffee, then, even iced. It really does seem to keep the cold water colder and there is no metallic taste. I think the clip on the top looks pretty non-durable, and it might rust in the dishwasher. Everything else feels tip-top solid.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment