feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Drop Handlebar Rear View Mirror Bar End

Drop Handlebar Rear View Mirror Bar End

Almost perfect!

These are really good except they tend to make a low dull vibrating sound on less than smooth asphalt and I do have to readjust every once in a while again on less than perfectly smooth roads. I actually only use one of them on my bike, but couldn't resist getting the pair at a great price in case I loose one or someone else wants to buy it off of me!

Perfect!

Got this mirror over a year ago and installed it on my bike. I recently got a new bike and when I started riding it, I could not believe how much I miss the mirror! It is easy to install, it's out of the way and it allows for a great backward view due to the slightly convex mirror. When I first got it, I was expecting it to interfere with my knee or my leg interfering with the backward visibility...not the case at all. I have recommended it to all my friends and will purchase another for my second bike. I only have the left mirror and haven't felt a need for the right side one.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment