feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

GMC Denali Women's Road Bike (20"/50cm Frame)

GMC Denali Women's Road Bike (20"/50cm Frame)

the big problem

The bike in general is good, everything works, easy assembly, my big problem are the tires, i get a flat tire AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK!!!!!!!, OMG!!!, i need the bike, but this is imposible, i dont know what to do!.

4

It was a little difficult to put it together, I had to take it to the bike shop for final adjustment. Otherwise, so far so good.

Nice bike - very nice price

I couldn't find a comparable bike for the price. Even with the money I paid to have it assembled, it still was a very good deal. Delivery was very fast too.

Good bike, but banged up shipping

I received the bike very quickly but it came dented with the shipping. The damage didn't affect the cycle physically so I decided to keep it. As most reviewers have stated, the brakes are hard to reach. Other than those two factors, I think the bike is a perfect starter bike. It rides very smooth and changes gears well. I had a cycle shop put it together for about $40 and it was worth every penny.

Missing parts

The bike came with in a week! That was great! It is worth what I paid for it. However it did not come with all of the nuts that it required. I had to go salvage some to complete my assembly.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment