feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Shimano PD-M520 Pedals

Shimano PD-M520 Pedals

good enough

My old Centurion road bike came with the strap pedals. They bothered me and I decided to buy clipless ones. My price range was $30, and after reading various reviews they seemed to be the best choice. I am happy about the purchase. The cleat is durable, easy to walk in, easy to set up and the pedal mechanism holds your foot in when you want it and releases when needed. Few years back I had Lemond Zurich with Look pedals, but I like these better, although they are meant for mountain bikes. If you are a weekend warrior or getting clipless for the first time, I recommend these pedals. They are reliable, safe and the price is good.

Beginner with learning curve - Easy to use!

I'm new to the sport of Mtn Biking and bought these for my Specialized Hard Rock. They are awesome! Easy clip in and you can get out fast (tention is adjustable). They were easy to install and were very compatible with my Specialized shoes. I even bought the plastic clip on pedal covers (to function as normal pedals) so I could do some street riding with my kids.



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment