feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

High Sierra Tank Messenger Bag

High Sierra Tank Messenger Bag

Perfect Bag

This bag is great. I am using it for a trip to a scrapbooking convention, and it holds everything I need perfectly.

Good well made bag

The bag is a large messenger style bag that is well constructed and comfortable to carry. Lots of space.

A Little Larger Than I Expected, but still a great buy!

I absolutely love the color of this bag! The plaid also adds detail to an otherwise plain bag, something I was looking for, among all of the plain bags on the market today. It was a little larger than I expected, or wanted, but its size can be attributed to it being very wide and thin. I can fit several text books side-by-side and my laptop inside, yet I don't feel like I'm carrying a bulky backpack around with me. I really like the two mesh pouches on the sides; it's very convenient for carrying multiple drink bottles. The quality is excellent. I've only had it for a few months, but it has not started to show signs of wear yet. This is an excellent bag for someone looking to carry around a large amount of stuff with them. If all you plan on carrying with you is a notebook and a few pens, look for something else that's smaller. If you were like me, and looking for something to carry several books and a computer in, then this bag will suit your purpose to the letter.

This is the bag for kids to take everything they need to school!

This messenger bag was exactly what I wanted. Both the size and color are perfect. My kids have had problems fitting notebooks into the size of most backpack made these days and they would die before pulling a backpack with a handle. A three ring binder fits easily in the messenger bag and the second opening fits my daughters lunch box. Both compartments have room to spare. The smaller pockets and the zipper pocket on the flap give tons of storage. The shoulder strap is padded for comfort and adjusts. This is a great bag! The quality is there. This isn't going to fall apart any time soon. Your kids can actually fit the things that they need to take to school in it. This was a REALLY good find!

Love this bag!

I have been looking for a quality bag that is easy to carry on the bus for my commute. I was a little surprised how big this bag is, but I learned to love it for the extras. There are great pockets. I can carry anything in it. On the weekends I use it to transport a Wii, with tons of games and accessories, to friends houses and then switch to lunch and books for my commute into the city during the week.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment