feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike Comfort GEL Road Bike Handlebar Tape with Reflective Bar Plugs

Planet Bike Comfort GEL Road Bike Handlebar Tape with Reflective Bar Plugs

I would use again

This was the first time that I have used bar tape, it went on easily. I would recommend this to others.

Cushy Tape

This is fine for handlebar wrap. My only gripe is the "earth color is more of a pukr tan. I will likely use this wrap again but not this color

Good product

Wrapped my tour bike handle with this (charcoal) after my previous handle tape disintegrated after many years. Looks good, feels tough. Would like it a bit more cushy though.

Top rank--the very best!

This product preserves the body where you contact the handlebars, thus making more energy available for distance or speed. It works much better than most others. For the 16 pound road bike climber/sprinter where weight is very expensive, the slight additional weight of the gel tape is worthy of the greater expense somewhere else on the bike. This isn't liquid gel, but rather a "marine foam" type backing on regular cork. Its featherweight and luxurious. It helps on greater power for distance whenever the road gets rough.



Keyword : road+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment