feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike Beamer 3 LED Bicycle Light with Quick Cam Bracket Mount

Planet Bike Beamer 3 LED Bicycle Light with Quick Cam Bracket Mount

A Nice Bike Light!

Light works great, very bright! Adjusts to fit a wide variety of handle bars, and very light weight. Great product!

Worth the price!

I bought this after looking at many other products. One advantage with LED powered lights in this product is that, battery life is significantly longer than a same rating filament bulb. You can buy a filament bulb bicycle light little cheaper than this but this product saves battery life. So the price and the power saving was my main reasons to buy this product.

Glad I bought this Light

This is a bright little light. Night riders get ready to be seen by everyone, even those drunks can't miss this one. For the price it simply can't be beat. Five full Stars

This is the headlight for your bike

Over the years, I tried several different headlights for my bike. Some were too heavy, some wouldn't mount easily, some weren't bright enough, some ate up batteries, I experienced a good deal of frustration and spent a good deal of money. Then I got this one. Now I've bought it several times, as gifts, to replace mine that were stolen (twice, as I recall). I don't want to shop anymore, this is the light for me. Lightweight, reasonably priced, nice mounting system, easily detaches (did I mention that it was stolen off of my bike?). I use NiMH batteries and I think I probably charge twice a year. Maybe less. Granted I don't ride my bike every night, but neither do you, right? There's also a one-LED version that uses even less batteries. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

best bang for the buck----bright!

excellent light and a great value. The mount at first seemed difficult to place, but if you are patient and read the instructions, you will learn how to install it with out any problems. the brightness factor is important. In the $20 price range, you can't beat it! it is enough to light up street signs and reflective parts of the road. the path is a bit more dim, but brighter closer to the bike. but most importantly, it will for sure alert car drivers, as it can be seen clearly for a good 200 yards. the light has a blue-ish tone to it. Also, this light is light weight, especially for its size. It is much better than the sigma trilet, which I returned.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment