feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak Hexus 16-Function Bicycle Tool

Topeak Hexus 16-Function Bicycle Tool

Bike saver

I've had a bike for years and never owned a multi-tool. I didn't ride much and was always with a buddy. Now I'm riding 27 miles round trip as a commuter, alone, and can't have a bike issue that would make me late to get my kids from daycare. This tool has the basics of what you need to get you out of trouble. Any more and you might as well keep it in your garage for serious tune ups. I'm not a competitive biker so the weight isn't even noticeable and the price was very reasonable compared to other ubertools that look like Frankenstein's Swiss Army knife.

A must for the saddle bag

Great tool for the price but I was a little perplexed to notice why a simple wrench for changing/tightening pedals could not be accomodated.

great multitool

A great multitool that is compact and light. I keep it in a bag under my seat with a patch kit. The tool has been indispensable for the chain tool, the allen wrenches, and especially the tire levers. If you can get it on sale, it is well worth it and will likely bail you out of trouble sometime in the future

A bit heavy, but has it all.

Not sure why but recently my chain broke while on the road. Before that happened I never cared about carrying a chain tool. After that, I don't leave home without one. This tool has everything you need to do on the road repairs and adjustments, including the chain tool. It is very well thought out, sturdy, and easy to use. OK, it is a bit heavy, but that is the trade off you'll need to make if you want to be able to fix most of the problems you may encounter on the road. Topeak makes the lighter version without the chain tool so if weight is an issue, that is a good choice too.

A must in your seat bag.

Very nice tool. Good built quality. Has almost everything I need for my mountainbiking. Very satisfied.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment