feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Giro Transfer Sport Bike Helmet

Giro Transfer Sport Bike Helmet

excellent helmet

I bought this helmet so I could ride on the street to train as well as to wear in my first triathalon. it fits well, especially after you use the extra pads it comes with to customize it. it is light, looks good, and stays wear I strap it on my skull. the straps coming down past your ears are the only part that was a bit annoying, but after one ride I never noticed it again. a great helmet, at a great price

Great Helmet

Fits well, easy and quick adjustment. Feels lightweight and doesn't get too hot when you're out in the sun. I'm assuming it protects my head, but I haven't tested that yet...

great helmet for an excellent price

I was pleasantly surprised with this helmet considering it was $30.00. Its lightweight, breathes well and fits like a glove (love the head harness system). I initially purchased it because I am a female with a small build (and a small head) and the reviews stated that the helmet ran a bit on the smaller side. Its really lightweight, could be a pro or a con. That being said it seems durable, although hopefully I will never have a real test of that. Pro: *Cost *Good Air flow *Fits well * Looks cool Cons: * Could use a sun shade * adjustment knob is a little hard to turn, but you shouldn't have to adjust it that ofter. Bottom line - I highly recommend it!

bike helmet

good brand, cheap helmet. my experience: often disappointed with amazing bargains on Amazon. (on the whole, i love amazon, and typically, great value for great products. but when i've bought things that are so cheap it seems to good to be true, it often is.)

One size fits most

I needed a helmet after mine cracked from an impact so I chose this model. However, my former 2006 Bell Furio fit me well and was offered in 3 size ranges (and cost more). This helmet somehow manages to align a hard spot toward the back with my skull. It seems to be the shaping, and the old helmet had the hard shell ever so slightly spaced from my head. I used the pads supplied with the Giro Transfer to help avoid this contact and adjusted as much as possible, but if the padding of my hair thins any more things could get uncomfortable. Best to try on before buying. The design brings the front pretty low on the brow, which takes getting used to as well.



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment