feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Kenda K40 Street Tire 26 x 1-3/8 Wire Bead GW

Kenda K40 Street Tire 26 x 1-3/8 Wire Bead GW

Kenda Tires

I am very satisfied with my purchase from Niagara Cycle Works. The order was processed and shipped quickly and arrived as scheduled. The price beat any of the local department stores (when I was able to find a tire this size). They are on the bike and I am back on the road!

They work!

I put them on with the inexpensive, new tubes I purchased with them. They've been working ever since.

Good tires, good price

After checking local stores I was only able to find one tire this size at a Detroit area Meijers store for $6.99. I decided to try the internet and came across this website. I found the two tires I was looking for and ordered them. I ordered the tires on Sept 27th and late afteroon on the 28th UPS was on my doorstep. I haven't had a chance to mount the tires yet but after a careful inspection they don't look like seconds. I would not hesitate to order from this company again.

Great Value

These tires are seconds, the mold leavings, little pin points of rubber, were all over the tires sidewalls. This was easily corrected by cutting them off with a razor blade. Once this was done, since it was all cosmetic, they looked fine. The tread is a standard design and the tires seem balanced. I'd order them again. UPDATE - 12/2007: Just ordered another pair for my bike.



Keyword : street+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment