feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

InStep Quick N EZ Bike Trailer (Gold/Gray/Black)

InStep Quick N EZ Bike Trailer (Gold/Gray/Black)

ez and light trailer

haven't test out the stroller functions yet. very easy to put together. very easy to put the kids in. they seem very happy with the ride. very easy to pull this trailer. my mother w/ weak knees loves to pull her favorite grandchildren :) along for the ride. best value for the money.

Works great so far!

This product has been awesome so far. It's light and has a smooth ride. My kiddos just sit back and enjoy the ride. My only problem is that it's a little narrow and tight on space for them. I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and when both are riding it's cramped but they don't complain.

MUST HAVE

I absolutely love this trailer!! It's so easy to use & it comes with the front wheel and the handle to make it a stroller, the older version sold it separately, and at this price...it's $129 from the manufacturer! My son loves to go for rides in his new trailer & I get excersize, it's great!

Quick N EZ

This Quick N EZ trailer is just that. I can store it anywere, it folds right up nice and flat. I take it on walks and bike rides. It rides closer to the ground than some of the other trailers so I would not recommend it for mountain trail rides. But I love mine. It was well worth the purchase.

Bike Trailer

This is a great product , not only can we ride our bikes without worrying about our little one but this can also be used as a stroller and is pretty easy to install to the bike . This is made for two children , but I think it would be a tight squeeze , it is perfect for one .



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment