feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat

Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat

Very Comfortable

Great seat. It's much more comfortable than a the stock seat that came with my Schwinn bike. Not too ugly, either, considering it's larger size; it's not as large and full size 'sattle' seats. Good springs and softer ride. Highly recommended.

Nice and Cushy

It's amazing the difference between the seat that came with my bike and this nice cushy one. It's great for shock absorption, pads my little butt nicely, etc. definitely recommend.

Buy this seat

For the price you can't beat it.Good quality and very comfortable.I'm 190lbs and it feels like a pillow to me. One of the best purchases I've made in a while

For My Wife

My wife is very happy with this seat because of comfort and I am happy with the price. Recommended

Fits my behind...

I bought this based on the other reviews of this seat. I rehabbed my 20 year old bike, but it still had the hard, skinny seat on it. My seat, unfortunately, is no longer hard or skinny. So I set out to find something more compatible with my anatomy. This did the trick. The first time I sat on it, I knew I found what I was looking for. It's padded, wide without looking over-sized, and seems durable enough. Some complained that it moved them too far forward. That works for me as I am shorter and need that extra inch to reach the handle bars comfortably.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment