feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak Mini G MasterBlaster Bike Pump with Gauge

Topeak Mini G MasterBlaster Bike Pump with Gauge

Handy little pump

This is a great portable pump. Small and light. The dual action is great and it can pump up a low tire with relative ease. Definitely a must have for long rides.

Good pump for the price

First off: Amazon's description is NOT accurate: There is NO fold-down foot rest, NO T-handle, and NO hose. They must be describing some other pump as this one has none of those features. That said, it's an excellent little pump for when you're on the go. I keep mine in my backpack for emergency flat repair. It's small and light and very easy to carry. It comes with a frame mount bracket if you want to carry it that way. It can pump Scrader or presta valves, but to do so you have to remove the little rubber insert and flip it over to make it fit. This would be annoying if you had do do it on a regular basis. I have just prestas so it stays in that setting. If you have a large stable of bikes with different valve types you'll be happier with a floor pump that automatically adjusts to your valve type, but for on the go pumping this is a sweet little pump to have around.

Nice Mobile Bicycle Pump!

I use mine as a carry-along bicycle pump for my road bike. I routinely pump my tires up to about 120 psi. But at these pressures, pumping up the bike is a real chore, it's definitely a workout, but it works! The pressure guage reads maybe 5-10 psi too high from my digital guage, but it's a good ballpark estimate.. Works fine with presta valves. This is the only pump I own and it gets very difficult pumping up the tires every few days at home. So definitely invest in a home foot pump and use this when you're on the road or don't have access to an easy high-pressure pump. Good to have for sure!

Did not fit for 20'' wheel

The opening for the pump would not fit onto the tire because the pump does not have an extension. This may be because the tire is a relatively small tire to pump and so has less space to fit the pump.

Does't fit well

I just wanted a simple pump to fill my kids tires, etc. I tried the Bell brand,from walmart, which was garbage, made of plastic and just doesn't pump very long before it stops fitting well. I thought I would buy a nicer pump, and this was well reviewed, but whe I got it I found that the opening for thing fits so tightly around the valve I can't get it on most of the standard kids tires without a lot of muscle. My kids can't get it to work. Maybe its too fancy for a simple person like me, and if you have some high end bikes maybe it is great, but I just wanted a simple reliable pump, and still out of luck. That being said, I don't know the difference between a 'Presta' and 'Schrader' valve, so maybe its just me. All I know it doesn't fit a standard bike valve without a lot of hassle.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment