feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Giro Me2 Infant Bike Helmet

Giro Me2 Infant Bike Helmet

great adjustable helmet

Giro helmets are the best! I have 3 kids and have tried different helmets. No other brand offers the custom fit that giro does. the helmet grows with the kids' heads. there is a dial inside to expand & contract the fit. do it. buy this now. "Yellow chicks" looks less 'feminine' in person. I confidently put it on my son. the Pink Bunnies rocks for Girls!

Works very well

I bought one of these for my 1 year old daughter. It works very well with the exception of getting it to fit right. It took several tries. When you have a screeching baby its not so easy. Its sturdy and made with very light materials. So far I am happy with the purchase

Fits great.

The helmet fits my 18 month old son perfect with room for adjustment as he gets older. The design is bright and colorful and the price is reasonable.

Great helmet!

This is a wonderful helmet. It can really adjust and grow to fit our daughters head. Not to mention how cute it is. We had a hard time finding something small enough for my daughter, 18 months, but this is a perfect fit.

Very good

Love the cute pink bunnies, and over-all a very good helmet, my only complaint would be that it's a little hard to adjust the straps with an impatient toddler. But then everything is a little hard with an impatient toddler right? Otherwise she likes it and doesnt try to pull it off and I feel comfortable about her safety. I did alot of research on the few infant helmets available and I'd say this is the best one you can find. And did I mention the cute pink bunnies?



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment