feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Cateye CC-RD300W Strada Wireless Bicycle Computer

Cateye CC-RD300W Strada Wireless Bicycle Computer

bike computer

Excellent product. Easy to install.....Written installation instructions can be overwhelming for someone with no previous experience, due to the amount of written information in small font, crammed into a small space. Wish that the computer display window was larger. Overall, very satisfied with the product.

Excellent Cyclocomputer

Installation was quite easy. It is worth the trouble to download the user manual from cateye.com however. The font size on the included sheets is a strain to read. While the handlebar/stem mounting bracket is great, it is possible to over-tighten the bracket which may cause the "touch screen" functionality to not work correctly or at all. On my last two rides the trip data has spontaneously reset to zero. The "touch screen" feature is really an electro-mechanical operation of a button on the back of the computer when one presses on the bottom of the unit. I suspect that I may still have the bracket a little tight. I have asked Cateye for an explanation of other possible reasons for this "spontaneous reset" but they have not yet had a chance to reply.

Great Device

I recently began commuting on my bike twice a week (30 miles RT). This computer is great. Though small in size, the real-time display of mph is huge and it is easy to use. The accuracy is great. This was simple to set up. Simple to install (make sure you have some back up tie wraps in case you err in the mounting of the wireless component). I am not a speedy rider, but thanks to this computer, I am getting faster and enjoying the ride.

Wireless Computer

Works great and easy to set up, even with rather large mountain bike suspension forks. Functions are simple and the display is easy to read.

Good value for your money

It was a good purchase and great value for the money. The shipment arrived on time (and with the right price), it took me 30 min to read the instructions and install it. The gadget works perfectly. Its pretty acurate, just to illustrate, I ride a trail near my house witch informs the total distance (6.1 miles), what its exactly what it displays every time I ride. Its also small and brings all the info you need. I totally recomend the purchase.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment