feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Greenfield Kickstand Rubber Foot

Greenfield Kickstand Rubber Foot

Cheap and it works. You may need a knife.

I lost the foot on my CODA kickstand and ordered this as an inexpensive replacement. The end of the stand was too large for it, but after a little carving out of the hole in the foot, it fit, just barely. Finally some subtle pounding on it made it very snug indeed. Hard solid rubber; should last a long time. Very low-priced and therefore worth the extra time figuring out how to make it work. Recommended, sure, why not.

Good Rubber Foot for Trek 520

Bought this as a spare for my Greenfield ATB Rear mount clamp on kickstand for my Trek 520. Stays on and doesn't fall off! The Kick Stand clamps on to the rear where the chainstay meets the seat stay at the drop-outs. Works great with my Trek 520 Road Touring bike.

Great Product!!!

I bought a bicycle and I had to purchase the kickstand too, what I did not know was the kickstand had a sharp metal stand and would dig into the ground, This Rubber foot is a GREAT idea!!!

Rubber Foot For Bicycle Kickstand

I bought it for my kickstand it works good I put it on my kickstand and it stay on. I put my bike in the grass and it didn't fall over like it did in the pass it a good product

Rubber foot works well

It's sort of a big rubber foot for Greenfield kickstands that don't come with these (same brand) and also fits many other kickstands. With this foot, your bike won't flip if you park it on soft stuff. It also protects from the possibility of getting gored by the kickstand. So, it is helpful in several ways.



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment