feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Kettler Bell Red Metal Bell

Kettler Bell Red Metal Bell

It's a bell

My grandbaby loved this bell more than the trike I sent her! But come on it's a bell. And she can ring it. And tell people to get the heck out the way. And stuff. And... it's wed, my favowit cowow gwama. And... I died.

Good bell

Great Bell and fits well. My 14 months old son loves it, but is still figuring out how to ring it. =)

great bell

great bell - sounds just like the bells when I was a kid. I put it on my son's tricycle and I love hearing him ring it as he pedals around the driveway. Well worth the $5.

A great bike bell for kids

This is a great bike bell. It looks sturdy and sounds great. I bought it for my daughter and would have bought one for myself but for the color.

What a great deal

The quality is excellant for the cost. The sound is classic and is a great way to get someones attention when your coming up behind them.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment