feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Schwinn Adult Comfort Gel Bicycle Saddle

Schwinn Adult Comfort Gel Bicycle Saddle

good product for price

I thought this seat would be a little wider than I anticapated. from the look of the pic it looks like a mixture between a regular bike seat and a cruiser seat. its just a regular seat still pretty firm but well built and light.

Not very comfortable

I bought this seat to replace the standard small seat that came with my Schwinn exercise bike which is about 15 years old. I had been using a much wider padded more comfortable seat that I bought about 5 years ago. When I had the seat correctly adjusted at the bike shop (I was slipping down onto the thin end of the seat) it proved too wide at the thighs and I was getting aches in my legs so I put the original seat back and it rode much better with no pain but was hard and uncomfortable on my rear.. The seat I purchased does have the gel on the back but the seat itself is like riding a toothpick. This is a good reason to look at the product in person before buying it. It wouldn't be cost effective for me to send it back though.. Maybe on a bike that is to be ridden outdoors it would be better but I doubt it..

Good cheap seat.

My 15 year old seat was worn torn and ugly and I saw this on sale so I bought it. Its about as uncomfortable as the old seat on my 10 speed but it sure looks a lot nicer. The seat is pretty firm, so lighter people may not get much cushioning out of the padding. You do have to tighten the snot out of the bolts otherwise it will tilt after its mounted. You can flip the mounting bracket and slide the seat forward or backward on the rails to fine tune your reach to the bars.

Bike seat

This seat is great for long bike trips. I biked 180 miles in 5 days and I did not start feeling the effects of being on a bike for a long time until day 3.

Budget for your bottom.

I tried out my new saddle today and rode 4 hours on it. It was a very comfortable ride throughout and for the price I would definitely recommend it. The seat has a very cushy feel, but I wouldn't claim it as being "pillow soft."



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment