feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Pryme 8 BMX Bicycle / Skateboard Helmet

Pryme 8 BMX Bicycle / Skateboard Helmet

bike/skate helmet

This is great helmet. It is high quality and as nice as some I have looked at for twice the price. According to my 11 yr old son...it is also "very cool". It came with a decal pack that allowed him to customise it. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Comfortable, well-made, looks good

This helmet is an excellent product especially given the low price. I wanted something more utilitarian and with more protection in the back than most "stylish" helmets which are more money for less material in my opinion. This one stays on even without the strap buckled, and came with a bunch of alternate foam inserts to adjust the fit (in my case it fit perfectly with the default inserts). I thought it might be hot, because it's so much more enclosed than others, but it's not at all -- the vents allow plenty of cooling.

pryme helmet

the new helmet is great,very comfortable and breathable definitely would recommend for future purchase,seemed more durable than other companies and I liked the style and matte color



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment