feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

GMC Denali Road Bike

GMC Denali Road Bike

Great for the price

This product was an amazing purchase. I have always wanted to go cycling but did not have the resources. This bike has been a great solution to that problem.

Not worth the price or effort to even put it togther

This bike is extremely cheap and heavy. I bought one from Walmart and could only stand to ride it for about 2 days till I took it back. The components are extremely cheap, the bike is very very heavy and the brakes might as well not even be there since they are absolutely awful and dont stop anyways. Save your money and get a nice used road bike or an entry level trek or specialized bike for under 700 new.

GMC Denali Road Bike

I really like the bike. The only thing that went wrong for me was the way you are instructed to measure yourself for the bike. Unforunatly I ended up with a bike that is too big for me. Not by much but still too big. It is a great first time road bike. The price was right and the quality of the bike is pretty good. I did drop it off a bike shop to have them go over the bike to make sure everything is working order. I assembled it myself which was extremly easy. I am enjoying every minute I ride. Nice and smooth shifting and very quick. I happy with my purchase.

Good Enough

I have been riding this bike for seven months. It is my primary car. It has not fallen apart as some have said it would. It is also not the fastest ride on the block. I commute 5 miles daily and a longer 13 mile ride about once a week. It is good in that it is a bicycle that works. The main problems I have encountered are, where to mount the lights, (grip shifters sit in the exact spot that the headlight should), and how do you attach a cargo rack? The ring that tightens down the seat post is the only place to attach the rack, which makes it extreemely dificult to tighten the seat post. Also, the allen bolts used to tighten the seat post are fairly soft. I would prefer other shifters so that I have the bar space to work with for lights and a speedometer. As it is I have an extension bar attached to the headset for my peripherals. I have saved enough in gas that it has paid for itself already.

denali bike review

Shipped quickly with no damage. Easy to assemble. After extensive research this bike is the most bike you can get for the price. Bought the large 63.5cm frame which works perfect for my 33 inch inseam. Rides great and shifts great. The only negative is that you will have to retape the handle bars after the first couple of rides.



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment